Whether youʼre buying or selling your very 1st house with the picket fence in Pasadena or your 10th house on the sand in Malibu; a “fixer” requiring your imagination or an investment property with cashflow; youʼve come to the right place. But thereʼs something you should know about the Good Bones Properties Team:
- We believe doing the right thing is good business, plain and simple.
- Weʼre committed to building long-term relationships with our clients that extend far beyond the sale.
- Weʼre big on education and believe a well-informed client is a smarter, more savvy buyer and/or seller.
- We believe that if we provide unparalleled (wow!) service and superior value to our clients, they will refer all their family and friends.
- In fact, we choose to work by referral only so we can devote our time to serving the needs of our clients and their family/friends rather than mass prospecting.
- And we throw the best client appreciation parties in the business! Call us crazy, but weʼre different than other realtors and we like it that way.
The Good Bones Properties Team are EXPERTS in the “distressed” property market that is our reality today. We not only help our clients navigate the complex waters of short sales, foreclosures, probate sales, auctions, and other distressed assets, but we also bring a unique understanding of the buying/selling landscape when marketing traditional properties for sale or assisting buyers in structuring compelling offers.
If youʼre a BUYER, youʼll be interested in our free VIP Buyer Program that gives you priority access to our in-house deals, foreclosure sales, short sales, estate sales, motivated sellers and the very best bargains before theyʼre available to the general public.
And if youʼre a SELLER, youʼll appreciate our free VIP Seller Program that utilizes an extensive multi-channel marketing system designed to sell your home faster and for top dollar.
Call us for a free, no obligation consultation and letʼs talk about how we can help you with all your real estate needs and show you why 100% of our business is referrals.
Read Our Latest Blogs